Sea of Tomorrow Scholarship0
BENEATH THE SEA®
2017 SEA OF TOMORROW SCHOLARSHIPS
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 15, 2016
- Are you between the ages of 13 and 30 years of age?
- Are you trying to decide what your career aspirations are?
- Consider a marine-related career such as: Ocean Engineer, Marine Scientist, Underwater Photographer, Shark Specialist, Hyperbaric Medicine Specialist, Underwater Archaeologist…
One of our scholarships/grants can help you explore the wonderful world of marine careers. If you are a teacher, parent, or friend of a young person, share this information with them. Help them explore their opportunities for their future.
Beneath The Sea®, Inc., celebrating 40 years, is recognized internationally as a source of education about the ocean environment. In addition to its Marine Careers annual one-day program for high school and college (Friday, March 24), Beneath The Sea®, offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for young people interested in exploring and protecting the ocean environment.
Scholarships to be awarded in 2017 encourage you to:
- Become a scuba diver or obtain advanced scuba certification
- Obtain training in underwater photography and videography
- Participate in marine environmental conservation, biology or ecology research programs
- Follow a career path using electronics to illuminate and expand our underwater knowledge.
- Participate in a Hyperbaric Medicine Program
To learn more about the scholarships and Marine Careers Program go to: www.BeneathTheSea.org
Applications plus two letters of recommendation must be submitted by the deadline DECEMBER 15, 2016.
All content provided in Scuba Diving Resource blogs or website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at the Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
The Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.