Airlines are moving terminals at LAX this May0
One of the largest terminal moves in the history of commercial aviation will occur at LAX beginning the night of May 12th.
The transformation of LAX into a world-class airport continues! Beginning the night of May 12, 2017,
21 airlines will relocate terminals over a one-week period. Each airline will complete its relocation
overnight while maintaining normal operations throughout the day.
How will passengers know where to go?
• Passengers should first confirm terminal and gate information with their airline before leaving for
LAX. Gate numbers reflect the terminals they are in (Terminal 6 contains gates 60-69).
• Upon entering the airport, updated signs will direct passengers to their terminal. Some flights
have check-in at one terminal with departure from another.
What happens if passengers arrive at the wrong side of the airport?
• Neon green shuttle buses will be available to transport passengers between Terminals 2/3 and
• Passengers can also use the free LAX “A” bus which operates between terminals every 10
minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What else do passengers need to know?
• Staff in neon green vests will direct passengers and answer questions in pre-security areas.
• Checking-in online and printing a boarding pass before arriving at LAX is best.
• Plan ahead and allow for extra time for walking. Some flights have check-in at one terminal with
departure from another.
• After check-in, some airlines will bus passengers to a different terminal for departure.
Learn more // www.LAXisHappening.com/LAXontheMOVE /
All content provided on the “Scuba Diving Resource” website is for informational purposes only. Any comments, opinions that may be found here at Scuba Diving Resource are the express opinions and or the property of their individual authors.
Scuba Diving Resource makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Please note that regulations and information can change at any time.